Friday 13 March 2015

International Financial Review



For the past nine years I’ve had the pleasure of working with the IFR (International Financial Review) published by Thomson Reuters. This is a top quality publication with a worldwide distribution and I love working for these guys. Their briefs usually consist of suited bankers involved in the most bazar situations, material I can really get my teeth into. I also produce artwork of the “ IFR Bank of the year”  award winners which takes pride of place in the publication. Here’s a few of my favourites ones that have featured over the years the years.

Here’s Bob Diamond with Barclays back in 2011


BNP Paribas were the winners in 2012 

Morgan Stanley Winners of the IFR  Bank Of The Year 2014, stood on top of a section of the Morgan Stanley building in New York



No comments :

Post a Comment